Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Welcome to Drink Eat Play

Welcome to Drink Eat Play, a blog about food and wine, restaurants, cooking, cocktails, bartending, and dining.

Some background: I am a 25 year old food and spirits lover who loves sharing his passion with the world. I frequently dine out or cook at home (in "The Lab" aka my kitchen). I don't have a professional kitchen nor have I ever taken any classes in cooking. Everything I know is self-taught or what my parents have passed down to me.

This blog will be split into a few different types of posts:

- Restaurants and Bars -- Reviews of fun places to eat drink and play in the city.
- Cooking @ Home -- I try not to burn "The Lab" down.
- Wine and Spirits -- I invent some cocktails or highlight a great one I've had lately.

So pour yourself a glass of red, sit back and relax, and let the merriment begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment